Three Different Modes
The Descent from Walrus Audio was especially designed to add ambient textures to your performances, from thick and endless hall reverbs to symphonic shimmers. The Descent is equipped with a three mode reverb system including Hall, Reverse and Shimmer which all allow for +1 and -1 octaves to be fed into the reverberated signal. The Hall mode offers a classic reverb sound, from a small-room-echo to a haunting long hall- echo, while the Reverse mode flips your signal to playback unique responses, manipulated with pre-delay time controls. Finally, Shimmer mode highlights the octave features, dry signal, -1, and +1 to mix in your signal and creates a truly unique sound.
Compatible with an Expression Pedal
Unlike other Reverb pedals on the market, the Descent Reverb is compatible with an optional expression pedal (sold separately). By incorporating an expression pedal, players can benefit from controlling single parameters or multiple parameters with their foot, making it perfect for live performances.
The Descent Reverb comes complete in a roadworthy enclosure that can live up to the daily rigors of a gigging musician. With its eight control knobs, players can easily dial in their favourite reverb tone at ease. Top mounted jacks are also included in this design, and allow for more room on a crowded pedalboard, as similar style pedals can be placed alongside each other. Another benefit of top mounted jacks allows players to set the Descent at the back of a pedalboard and run a small SPST switch to the front without losing valuable real estate.
- Three mode reverb system including hall, reverse, and shimmer modes
- Feed +1 and -1 octaves into the reverberated signal in each mode
- Hall mode offers classic reverb with echo
- Reverse mode flips your signal to playback unique responses with pre-delay time controls
- Shimmer mode offers octave effects, dry signal, -1, and +1
- Top mounted jacks maximises space on pedalboards, allowing more room
- Roadworthy chassis is ideal for gigging musicians
- Dimensions are 5 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ x 1 9/16″
- Features an input for an optional expression pedal
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals (Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended).