he Deep Six
Inspired by the performance of the legendary Universal Audio 1176 along with the simplicity of the Dynacomp, the Deep Six Compressor from Walrus Audio offers the ultimate compressed sound in an easy-to-use format. The Deep Six delivers unmatched versatility with its control options for Level, Sustain, Attack and Blend. This studio-grade pedal adds extra colour to your original tone and allows you to create a wide range of useful compressed tones. This pedal can also be powered from a 9V battery or DC Supply and benefits from a polarity correction circuit, which ensures your connection is always constant. In addition, the Deep Six's internal voltage is doubled to 18 volts giving you the maximum amount of headroom for your sound while maintaining a typical current draw of 8.9mA for extended battery life.
Perfect with Any Pickup
The Deep Six also offers a Blend and Attack control which allows you to use the pedal with active pickups or humbuckers, accommodating many different types of players. The blend feature allows you to use high output instruments and is becoming more and more popular with compressors, it enables you to o dial out any undesirable distortion that may be present.
Like with all pedals from Walrus Audio, the Deep Six is both a treat for the eyes and ears and features stylish graphics that will stand out on any pedalboard. Its basic four-knob layout makes it easy to use and is perfect for any level of player.
- True bypass studio-grade compressor inspired by the Universal Audio 1176
- Control options include Level, Sustain, Attack and Blend for tailoring your sound
- Comes standard with a polarity correction circuit for added protection
- Blend and Attack control allows you to use the pedal with active pickups or humbuckers
- Internal voltage is doubled to 18 volts giving you the maximum amount of headroom for your sound
- Roadworthy enclosure is perfect for gigging musicians
- Dimensions are 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches
- Powered from a 9V battery or DC Supply (not included)
- An isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals (Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended)