Create Ambient Modulation
This powerful bucket brigade delay pedal includes analog circuity, offering up to 1000ms of delays that will add a unique effect to your performances. The Bellwether can achieve the warm saturated sounds found in other delay pedals and the repeats can also be brightened up with the tone control for more pronounced rhythmic delays. With its Analog Chorus Engine, the Bellwether allows you to manipulate the depth and rate of the chorus effect applied to your trails, offering ambient modulation that creative guitarists will love.
The Bellwether also features tap tempo which provides up to four tap division options including quarter notes, eighth notes, dotted eighth notes, and triplets for the ultimate oscillating delay.
Achieve the perfect tone with the seven rotary controls with black aluminum knobs, that offer control options for Tap Division, Time, Repeats, Tone (high-cut), and Level (of repeats). The bottom two rotary controls regulate the Analog Chorus Engine’s Rate and Depth which can be accessed with the on/off toggle switch. The Bellwether also accommodates expression control, and the dedicated expression jack receives a TRS input to manipulate time or repeats, which is selectable by a toggle on the front of the pedal.
As well as offering a full host of ambient modulation tones, the Bellwether features a roadworthy metal chassis, along with seven rotary controls with black aluminum control knobs. Two standard footswitch controls are also included for operation, and feature LED indicators for easy viewing on dark stages. If that's not enough, this stylish pedal also includes top mounted jacks which allow for more space on your pedal board, as pedals can be placed along side each other with all the cables at the top.
- Bucket brigade delay pedal with tap tempo
- Featuring analog circuity and up to 1000ms of delays with a rich soundscape of long and short trails
- Manipulate the depth and rate of the chorus effect applied to your trails
- Four tap division options are offered to control the rhythm of your repeats
- Rugged design with seven rotary controls with black aluminum control knobs
- Dimensions are 5 5/8″ x 4 5/8″ x 1 9/16″
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.
- Power requirements are 9VDC (100mA minimum)
- Top mounted jacks for maximising space on your pedalboard