Level Up Your Mix
With 4 channels of accurate mixing, the TC Helicon GOXLR offers total control over the mixing process. The mixers allow you quickly control the volume levels of different parts of your broadcast. The faders are motorised meaning that you when you come back after a break, the settings are as they were. The colour of the LCD strips can be edited too. Meaning you can customise the mixer to your style.
The Midas mic pre amp means that your broadcasts sounds the best it can throughout your stream. The near noiseless pre amp gives you an edge when it comes to the quality of your stream, helping set you apart from the competition.
An Added Touch
More features than you'd expect. The Helicon GOXLR features tonnes of little features that help set it apart from other mixers. Quickly sample and playback audio clips or load in your own, activate them with the four responsive pads. Great for adding flavour to your stream or for helping you solidify your brand.
Amazing studio effects. The GOXLR has loads of vocal effects for you to use, just like in the studio. Add reverb, echo, change your pitch or even your gender. Select microphone settings, equalise your speech and even add compression and noise gates. It's like having a mini audio engineer just for your broadcast. All using the TC Helicon GOXLR's software.
Streamline your stream. Before GOXLR, the audio set up could involve numerous inputs and outputs, lots of software hogging your CPU and more cables than you can count. With the GOXLR the whole process is streamlined to allow you to concentrate on what you do best. Game and perform.
The all in one solution for audio mixing across the whole spectrum of different audio types. Voice, Game, Music, Chat. Take your audio mix to the next level with the TC Helicon.
- 4 channel mixer
- 4 pad sampler
- Voice effects
- Full RGB
- Studio quality preamp
- XLR In: 1 x XLR, balanced
- Phantom Power: +48V, switchable via control app
- Line In: 1 x 1/8'' TRS, stereo
- Mic: 1 x 1/8'' TRS, biased for computer microphone input
- Phones: 1 x 1/8'' TRS, stereo
- Line Out: 1 x 1/8'' TRS, stereo
- USB: 1 x USB 2.0, type B
- Optical: 1 x Toslink
- Motorized Faders: 4
- Backlit LCD Scribble Strips: 4
- Rotational Encoders: 4
- Lighting: RGB
- Buttons: 24
- A/D - D/A Conversion: 24-bit at 48kHz
- Gender (formant shifting)
- Dynamic Range: >110dB
- S/N Ratio: >101dB
- Power Input: Standard 12V DC, centre-negative, <1A (power supply included)
- Adapter: 12V DC / 1A
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Dimensions: 82mm x 285mm x 174mm / 3.2'' x 11.2'' x 6.9'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.55kg / 3.41lbs
Minimum Hardware Requirements and Recommended Operating System:
- Core 2 DUO CPU
- Ethernet port
- 1GB RAM
- Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 8, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit