Small Footprint With Enormous Sound
Don't be fooled by the compact design of the Sub 'N' Up MINI. Despite it's small size, it packs a huge punch. Featuring the same renowned octave engine from its bigger brother, this MINI version of the Sub 'N' Up delivers the same astounding tones, just in a pedal board-friendly format. The advanced polyphonic octave engine provides incredibly fast note tracking, resulting in impeccable octave tones, whilst its old-school monophonic octave function delivers that classic octave sound. With simple intuitive controls and TonePrint capabilities, the Sub 'N' Up MINI and its top-quality components will provide you with huge tone for any situation.
Designed with a durable metal chassis to protect the internal components against moisture and wear, the Sub 'N' Up MINI's small footprint ensures it takes up as little room on your pedalboard as possible. Its simple design offers user-friendly operation, and is the perfect choice for both stage and studio situations.
TonePrint is a powerful way to create different sounds from the same pedal, offering a range of custom designed settings which completely re-tune your pedal, including the sound and how the pots react. TC Electronic have collaborated with some of the best guitarists in the world to provide you with instant access to their amazing sounds. Connect your pedal to your computer to change settings, or download the TonePrint app and wirelessly transfer the setting through your guitar's pickup. Update your pedal with custom made settings by checking out the list of TonePrint’s available here.
- Mini version of the highly regarded Sub 'N' Up
- Flawless polyphonic tracking and built in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine with lightning-fast note-tracking
- Features an old-school style monophonic octave function
- TonePrint enabled allowing you to beam unique signature and custom tones into your pedal from the free TonePrint app
- Dedicated bass TonePrints swap the upper octave for thunderous 2-octaves-down
- Design your own custom profiles from scratch with the free TonePrint editor for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Extra-small rugged enclosure is ideal for any pedal board, particularly crowded or smaller ones
- Simple and intuitive controls allow you to focus on playing
- Highest-quality components deliver exceptional octave tones
- Designed and engineered in Denmark