The TASCAM SS-R100 Solid State Recorder - designed for the Broadcast and Contractor markets - record in WAV & MP3 to Compact Flash, SD/SHC, and USB memory.
The SS-R100 is down to basics with unbalanced and coaxial digital I/O only. This recorder supports the RC-20 direct play remote for up to 20 tracks of flash start.
Tascam SS-R100 main features include:
- Solid state recoding to any available Media (CF, SD/SDHC, USB Memory)
- One-rack-space compact design
- Up to 20 tracks of flash start with RC-20 remote control device
- PS/2 or USB keyboard connection for file name edit, transport control, edit and flash star
- RS-23C and Parallel Control I/O
- Multiple playback modes for situations requiring continuous, single, programmed and random playback
- Playback speed control without pitch change
- RCA unbalanced I/O, coaxial S/PDIF, or AES/EBU digital I/O Dimensions
- (W x H x D): 19 x 1.8 x 11.9 (in) 482.6 x 44.5 x 301 (mm)
- Weight: 7.50 (lbs) 3.4(kg)