Record your live shows easily with the Model 24. You'll be able to record directly to an SD card, or straight to your DAW. It's capable of recording 24 tracks simultaneously in 24-bit/48kHz, and can punch in/out eight tracks at the same time. This makes performing overdubs and punch-ins quick and easy.
Record and playback audio with Tascam's revolutionary recording technology. The Model 24 lets you playback any combination of 22 tracks simultaneously from an SD card, and once the take is done, it'll playback any or all of the recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown.
With the press of a button your individual tracks will be saved. They can be mixed right there or imported into your DAW for editing, overdubs, and mastering.
It's flexible. You can record every live gig, build songs track by track, or play along to pre-recorded backing tracks, and record that final performance.
Thanks to its high-grade mic preamps, you can count on your sound to be pristine and captured perfectly.
Easy to Use with Familiar Layout
Recording track and mixing is easy. The layout and design are made to be as simple and intuitive as it can be so anyone can use it. The 100mm physical faders let you precisely tweak volume, while the 7-band graphic EQ masters your mix.
Everything is right in front of you for easy access. The EQ/AUX knobs remove the need for menu diving, while the front panel input/output connections make for quick and easy access.
In the master section you'll also find an onboard digital effects processor for sweetening up your mix. Easily add reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, and more to one or more sources and destinations.
You can record your band with one take. With enough inputs to capture your entire band, the Model 24 provides easy signal routing to and from your computer via USB without having to stop to re-patch and re-set levels.
Conveniently, the Tascam Model 24 can act as an audio interface that will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
You can connect your smartphone through Bluetooth too. This allows you to stream rehearsal audio for individual practise, or for you to add walk-in music.
- 22 analog inputs
- 16 Tascam ultra-HDDA mic preamps with switchable phantom power on 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 2 high-impedance instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- 1 multi-purpose stereo channel for input from Bluetooth, RCA connectors, or stereo mini-jack connector
- Inserts on input channels 1 and 2
- Main stereo bus, sub stereo bus, 2 AUX/monitor buses, effects bus
- 1-knob compressor for channels 1-12
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mids for 12 mono channels, fixed mids on 4 stereo channels
- Switchable low-cut filter for 12 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 7-band graphic stereo EQ (can be used for main stereo bus or AUX/monitor bus
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver for wireless playback
- On-board effects processor (16 preset effects types)
- Large 100mm faders for precise level adjustments
- XLR balanced outputs for main stereo bus
- TRS balanced outputs for sub, control room, AUX 1/2 and effects send
- Headphones output with level control (80mW + 80mW)
- Tascam multi-track recording engine
- Uses SD cards as recording media (up to 128GB)
- Up to 24 tracks (22 input channels + stereo mix) can be recorded without a computer
- Recording format - linear PCM (WAV format, 44.1/48kHz, 16/24 bit)
- Playback format - WAV, MP3
- Overdubbing, punch in/out recording (8 channels max)
- Multi-track playback for advanced live performance
- USB 2.0 audio interface for use with Windows (ASIO) and Mac (Core Audio) computers
- Transfer to computer - 24 channels
- Transfer from computer - 22 channels, assignable to each channel input
- Audio resolution 44.1/48kHz, 16/24 bit
- Compatible Computers: Compatible computer with a USB 2.0 port (Windows 10, 8.1, 7 / macOS High Sierra (1.013), macOS Sierra (10.12), OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- CPU: Dual core / 2GHz or faster
- Memory: 2GB or more
- Driver: Windows - USB audio class 2.0, ASIO, ASIO2.0, WDM (MME) / Mac – Core Audio
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 dots or more