Dual Recording Capabilities
The Tascam DR-10L Digital Recorder with Lavalier Microphone is ideal for a range of applications thanks to its versatile design and innovative features. The DR-10L Digital Recorder is highly unique in the fact that it can record two files simultaneously from a single recording. The dual recording feature captures both files in the same quality, at slightly different levels, ensuring you get the perfect take every time. This is ideal for a range of applications, especially for recording sources that vary in volume such as documentary subjects or actors. As well as incorporating dual recording, the DR-10L also features a range of parameters for preventing distorted audio, ensuring you come away with a take you can use on every recording.
Ideal For Film & Live Applications
Another convenient feature of the DR-10L is the automatic file closing, which saves your audio data for you before the battery runs out. This ensures that if you are part way through capturing a recording and the battery cuts out, you still have the audio up to that point. This is ideal for acting and documentaries, where you could have captured a pivotal take. Because of its exceptional audio quality ranging up to 48kHz/24-bit and wide-range of useful features, the DR-10L is the perfect solution for capturing film audio, documentaries, presentations and more. The recorder supports the wave formats well as linear PCM mono/poly recording for added flexibility.
Built-In Filters & Clock
The digital recorder features a built-in limiter for preventing distortion. It also features an automatic level features which can be used to increase or decrease recording volumes when required. These features ensure that when you are recording you are always getting the best possible take with optimal audio performance. The lavalier microphone that comes with the recorder comes complete with a mic clip and a windscreen, making it ideal for live use and location recording. The recorder itself can operating for up to 10 hours continuously from a single alkaline AA battery, making it highly efficient.
Design & Connectivity
The lightweight recorder only weighs 63g, making it very discreet when worn. The highly compact design means it is easy to conceal when needed. The portable design will easily fit in a backpack or even a smaller bag, ensuring you can take the recorder anywhere you go. The digital recorder features support for microSD/SDHC cards (ranging up to 32GB). There is also a sliding record switch and hold function, with prevents any accidents while recording.
- 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit linear PCM mono/poly recording
- Supports WAV format (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GB capacities)
- Lavalier microphone with microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160cm)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- Automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- Low/Mid Low/Mid/High/High plus recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Built-in limiter
- Automatic level function
- Built-in clock function, supports BWF files with included time information - convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created as a computer text file
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
- RoHS-compliant product