The DP-32 SD is a home recording Portastudio with 32 tracks based on solid-state technology. The unit is equipped with colour LCD and channel strip controls to make recording simple so the user can stay creative. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time on a standard SD/SDHC memory card through its XLR and 6.3-mm combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting, an internal send effect with reverb, delay and chorus, guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument- level input as well as an external effects send are available during recording.
For mixdown, the DP-32 offers 20 channel faders and 12 rotary controls for EQ, Pan and effects including reverb and chorus. During the mastering process, the material can be further optimized with EQ, compression and normalization. Once finished, songs can be transferred to computer over USB to publish the songs on the Internet, for example.
The main features of the DP-32 SD include:
- 32-track digital Portastudio
- Colour LC display and 12-encoder channel strip for simple operation
- Built-in 40-channel mixer
- Dedicated controls for EQ, pan and effect sends
- Solid-state recording to SD Card media for better shock resistance and reliability 8 balanced
- Microphone inputs on balanced combo XLR/jack connectors
- Switchable phantom power for 4 channels each