The Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato pedal features the unique dBucket algorhitm running on a dedicated SHARC DSP resulting in a beautiful and versatile modulation effect.
The high performance DSP is entirely dedicated to and focused on providing the most lush and organic chorus and vibrato sounds available. The sounds of the Strymon Ola are influenced by many favorite vintage chorus effects and a certain little blue box vibrato with a strong cult following. On top of that the Strymon Ola features true bypass, a favorite preset, stereo input and output, and a super high quality analog front end and output section.
Strymon Ola main features include
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip. Built on the dBucket building blocks developed for our Brigadier delay.
- Super low noise, high performance A/D and D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- 3 modulation types (chorus, muti-mode chorus, vibrato)
- 3 dynamic modes (normal, ramp, envelope)
- Controllable ramp speed | envelope sensitivity
- Global tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in various modulation intensities
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA