The Strymon Brigadier features a super powerful SHARC DSP dedicated to deliver the best analog bucket brigade delay sound ever.
Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay Overview
As a result of having the entire DSP dedicated to doing one extremely high quality effect, the Strymon Brigadier analog delay sounds absolutely stellar. No stone has been left unturned - every single bucket is recreated in the Brigadier with the dBucket algorithm. And, since it's been done without regular old bucket brigade chips, you get all the tone and none of the noise - unless of course you choose to add it back in with our exclusive “bucket loss” control.
Strymon Brigadier main features include:
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry.
- Bucket Loss control to control the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- Tap tempo footswitch
- 3 delay time modes: short, medium, long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- +/- 3dB adjustable boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight green anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA