The Strymon blueSky reverb pedal features a super powerful SHARC DSP (digital signal processor), its sole purpose: to produce the best reverb known to man.
Since the entire DSP of the Strymon blueSky is dedicated only to doing powerful reverbs, the effect it produces is lush and beautiful. Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan or more of a studio rack aficionado, you’ll find your mojo with the Strymon blueSky reverb.
The Strymon blueSky would be equally at home on top of a mixer or in front of a tube amp. The blueSky even includes a high quality plate reverb, unusual in guitar pedal form, but extremely useful and unique sounding. A full pre-delay and damping section provide deep reverb tone shaping. Add to that mod and shimmer modes and the Strymon blueSky will provide you with unending fun and rich, beautiful tone.
Strymon blueSky main features include:
- Hand crafted, computationally intense spring, plate and room algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes for each algorithm
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite sound
- Dedicated pre-delay control
- High and Low damping controls for uber-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects “in the tank”
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- +/- 3dB adjustable boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Stereo input and output
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight sky blue anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA