The SM.V3 is Stanton's first headshell mountable version of the master series body. This provides the great stereo imaging of the master series cartridges and the ability to re-align the cartridge on the headshell for improved tracking response.
- Only headshell mount version of the master series
- Ideal cartridge in master series for scratching
- 4-coil pickup increases stereo imaging while providing high output
- New industrial design
- Hip-hop / Scratch DJs
- Club DJs
- Record shops
- Beginner DJs
A single cartridge inside a plastic carry case.
The MP4 package includes 2 matched cartridges, mounted on tone-arm like devices, inside a small and practical road-worthy clear "flight-case".
Stanton SM.V3 Tech Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20 kHz
- Output @ 1kHz: 7.0mV
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 30dB
- Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: within 2dB
- Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams
- Stylus Tip: .7 mil Spherical
- DC Resistance: 830 ohms nom.
- Inductance: 810 mH
- Cartridge Weight: 4.0 g
- Tracking Ability: 90µ @ 3 grams
- Recommended Load: 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Replacement Stylus: T3