The TC Electronic Skysurfer Reverb Pedal is a packed full of versatile reverb options for adding texture to your performances. Housed in a robust, compact chassis, the Skysurfer offers three reverb modes including spring, plate and hall for an effective sound. With its true bypass circuit, this compact pedal maintains a clear consistent sound even when not in use. As well as tone, its basic three-knob layout provides you with an easy-to-use interface that can be easily tweaked to achieve the perfect sound. Like others in the TC Electronic series, the Skysurfer features top-mounted jack input/output, allowing you to optimise the space on your pedalboard.
With its basic three-knob layout, the Skysurfer Reverb Pedal offers you a simple solution to achieving a great reverb effect. This compact pedal is equipped with controls for Reverb, Mix and Tone, along with a switch for selecting three high-quality reverb algorithms. Achieve a full host of reverberating tones from deep splashy oceans, to ambient airwaves and add a memorable effect to your performance. These high-quality choice of effects also works well in the studio as well as live shows. The Skysurfer is also equipped with a true bypass circuit, which does not compromise your true tone when not in use.
Like others in the series, the Skysurfer is housed in a durable, roadworthy chassis, and manufactured with a rugged construction that will protect the internal components against moisture, and wear and tear. Its footswitch design also features jacks at the top which maximises space on your pedalboard, allowing you to fit more pedals.
- Studio-quality reverb pedal for electric guitar
- Three versatile reverb modes including Spring, Plate and Hall
- True Bypass offers a consistent tone when not in use
- Top-mounted jacks maximises space on pedalboards
- Compact but roadworthy enclosure
- Runs on 9V batteries or optional 9V PSU
- Input: 1/4" TS, Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: More than 350 Ohms
- Output: 1/4" TS, Unbalanced
- Output Impedance:1 Ohm
- Power Input: Standard 9 V DC, centre negative, less than 100 mA
- Battery Option: Internal 9 V battery connector
- Current Consumption: Less than 15mA
- Height: 58 mm
- Width: 74 mm
- Depth:132 mm