The sE Electronics sE-4400A Studio Condenser Mic is a versatile condenser mic that has four polar pattern options to choose from, as well as 2 pad settings to deal with a range of SPL instances. The sE-4400a also has 2 different switchable bass-cut filters.
It comes with a unique shock mount which allows you to fit the mounted mic into tiny spaces, or invert the shock clamp to extend the mic fully outside the shock mount for close mic-ing applications or vocals. It also comes with a full, steel re-enforced, black aluminium, signature sE flight case.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mv/pa-37db ± 1dB
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure 8, Omni, supercardioid
- Impedance: ? 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin