Studio Isolation for Your Guitar Cab!
Grab an sE Electronics guitaRF reflexion filter and get the isolated guitar cabinet sounds you've always wanted, without the hassle or expense of building an isolation booth. The guitaRF is extremely simple and easy to use. In addition to a mounting bracket, which lets you support or suspend your favorite condenser or ribbon mic, there's a hole in the filter that's the perfect size to stick an SM57 or similar-size dynamic just off center of the filter itself, which the recording gurus here at Sweetwater really appreciate. The result is that you can stick one mic on center and another off axis, all while blocking out room reflections and keeping both mics in phase. Its special flat base lets you slide the guitaRF right up to your amp for extreme close miking, and the whole structure is height adjustable, so you can line your mics up with the sweet spot of your guitar cab.sE Electronics guitaRF Reflexion Filter Features:
- An amazing and affordable way to get iso booth acoustics when miking your guitar cab
- sE's patented acoustic filter technology cuts down room reflections for added isolation
- Dual mic mounting lets you mount a condenser or ribbon mic as well as an instrument mic
- Special base and height adjustment lets you center the filter on the sweet spot of your cab
- Fine adjustments make it easy to mic the speakers how you like and maintain phase coherency
Get superior sound from your cab and mics with the sE Electronics guitaRF reflexion filter!