Accurate, Powerful Audio
The HD9 Headphones from PreSonus are the perfect solution for music lovers on the move, as well as professional musicians, DJs and more. The simple yet sleek design features custom 45mm neodymium drivers that provide an extended frequency range and high-definition audio fidelity. The precision-tuned drivers providing high power handling (900mW per channel into 40 ohms) allowing you to hear every nuance from your music, even at high volume levels. The wide frequency range results in highly accurate low-end response with sparkling highs, with a focus on clarity and audio accuracy. This makes the headphones ideal for casual listening, as well as mixing applications.
One of the most versatile features of the HD9 headphones is the two-axis design. The headphone cup are designed to rotate 180 degree on two axis. This allows you to converse with others quickly, without having to remove the headphones. This is also great for DJs, allowing you to quickly monitor your mix while keeping your main focus on the outside sound.
Designed For Maximum Comfort
The HD9 headphones not only provide high-end audio but are also designed to deliver maximum comfort. The durable, high-comfort ear pads rest lightly on your ears, and the adjustable headband allows you to find the perfect listening position. The ten-foot straight cable drops down to one side, so it doesn’t get in your way for added convenience. Not only are they comfortable, the headphones are also robust, ideal for those on the move with its lightweight and portable design minimising listening fatigue. Additionally, the headphones come complete with a gold-plated 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch adapter and a storage bag.
- Precision-tuned, closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- High-quality audio fidelity
- Accurate low-frequency response
- 45mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- High-power handling for maximum volume without distortion
- Two-axis, 180-degree cup rotation
- Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads
- Adjustable headband
- Lightweight construction
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 26kHz (±3 dB)
- Power Handling: 1,800 mW @ 40Ω, 900 mW per channel
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-1/4 inch adapter
- Storage bag