Powerful PA Subwoofer
The PreSonus AIR18S features a 18-inch low-frequency transducer as well as a 3-inch voice coil, with a dynamic power rating of 1,200W; more than enough power for a range of audio applications. The result is a powerful yet articulate sound that delivers punch and low-end clarity, perfect for accompanying full-range PA loudspeakers such as the PreSonus AIR series. Its extended frequency range (30Hz – 160Hz) ensures you pick up every nuance of your audio, ranging all the way down to the bottom end of the frequency spectrum for added thump. The subwoofer itself is driven by the Class D amplification for added detail as well as improving overall performance.
One of the most unique features of the PreSonus AIR18S is the ability to cater to different environments and acoustics. The AIR-series subwoofers feature easy-to-use controls and signal processing presets. You can use these presets to compliment the space you are in, allowing you to use the subwoofer for normal FOH use or add extra thump to the low-end with the Mo’Bass preset. You can use the controls to perform in an array as well as reverse the polarity, adjust the master output level of the power amplifier, use the low-pass filter and more. You can even turn the grilles LED off for installation applications and more.
Lightweight, Portable Design
The lightweight yet rugged tour-grade birch enclosure is highly durable as well as being easy to transport. The built-in carry handles allow you to easily manoeuvre the AIR18S to and from live performances, gigs and more. As well as being portable, the AIR18S also features ground-stacking provisions and more, perfect for demanding installations. The AIR18S includes two combo XLR and 1/4’’ TRS line-level inputs with level control, allowing you to connect a range of audio devices such as microphones and more. The front-power LED indicator can also be disabled for low-visibility installations.
PreSonus has extended the warranty on all AIR loudspeakers from three years to six years. The new extended warranty is effective immediately and applies to loudspeakers purchased on or after January 1, 2016.
"We have great confidence in the quality of our loudspeakers. They have proven to be extremely reliable and problem-free. Our customers are incredibly loyal, so rewarding that loyalty by extending the warranty was an easy decision.'' - PreSonus Director of Customer Services, Alex Tinsley.
- 1,200W (dynamic) Class D power amp
- 18-inch woofer with a 3-inch voice coil
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets
- Locate controls adjusts performance for arrayed and non-arrayed applications
- Fully variable lowpass filter
- Alignment delay
- Reverse polarity
- 2 comfortable ergonomic side handles
- Ground stack provisions
- Castor provisions (castor kit included)
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, exture-painted, birch enclosure
- Tour-grade, 17 gauge-steel grille
- Configuration: Active vented design
- Frequency Range: 30Hz – 160Hz
- Maximum Output: 129dB SPL
- LF Driver: 18’’ (3’’ voice coil)
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Total System Power: 1,200W dynamic (600W continuous)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS line combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR Link Out
- DSP Features: LCD Screen with EQ and multiple presets
- Cabinet: 15 mm plywood
- Grille: 1.5mm steel
- Handles: 2 side
- Mounting: Groundstack provisions
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 29.5" x 23.2" x 29.9" (750 mm x 590 mm x 760 mm)
- Weight: 38kg (83.8 lbs)
- Power Input: 115V / 230V 50/60 switchable
- Maximum Current: 5.3A (230V-50 Hz), 10.6A (120V)