The Numark iDJ Live II DJ Controller is an update to the original iDJ, offering deeper integration with iOS and now Mac OSX and Windows.
The Numark iDJ Live mkII has a more streamlined, low profile design. It features a standard DJ controller layout, with two scratch wheels, a crossfader, EQ controls and touch-activated platters for each channel. The iDJ Live II comes with an iPad stand and seemlessly integrates with the included Algoriddim DJ LE software for Mac. It's also compatible with Algorridim's djay and vjay iOS apps.
On the unit itself are connections for USB and headphones/line out with a splitter cable separating cue and play performance outputs. The iDJ Live II supports both core and standard MIDI for use with iOS devices and Mac computers.
The main features of the Numark iDJ Live II DJ Controller include:
- An update to the original iDJ Live controller
- New integration with Mac OSX and PC thanks to the included Algoriddim DJ LE software
- New streamlined design
- Two large scratch wheels
- Volume and EQ controls for each channel
- Low profile platters
- USB output
- Headphones/line output with splitter cable for separating cue and playback outputs
- Includes an iPad stand, compatible with iPad, iPod and iPhone