The KRK Rokit RP10-3 Pair of Active Studio Monitors are a Mid-field 3-way monitor system in a compact form factor, delivering loud and accurate sound reproduction to satisfy professional needs.
The KRK Rokit RP10-3 will suit commercial facilities in need of more capable mid-fields as well as space and budget conscious private studios. The "pro-studio" appearance of this monitor will visually impress and the high SPL output makes it capable of handling challenging high dynamic tracks for all genres of music.
With space and placement of Mid-fields virtually always a concern in recording, mobile and broadcast facilities, the KRK Rokit RP10-3 offers location flexibility by placing the tweeter and midrange in a unique rotatable housing. Whether they are vertical, placed on their side or wall mounted, the proper orientation of the acoustic axis can be maintained!
KRK Rokit RP10-3 Pair main features include:
- True 3-Way Design
- Axis Control
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response
- Tweeter: 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter
- Mid Frequency Driver: 4" Glass Aramid Composite Midrange
- Low Frequency Driver: 10" Glass Aramid Composite Woofer
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 25 kHz +/- 2dB
- SPL: 113dB Max
- AMPLIFIER Power Rating:140W RMS
- Signal to Noise:98dB, T.H.D:.08%
- CROSSOVER LF-MF: 400 Hz, MF-HF: 3.75 kHz
- Input: XLR (3-pin), RCA & 1/4" TRS
- System Volume Control:-30dB to +6dB
- LF Adjust:-2dB / -1dB / 0 / +2dB
- HF Adjust:-2dB / -1dB / 0 / +1dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 21.2" x 12.7" x 14.3" / 54 cm x 32.5 cm x 36.5 cm each
- Weight: 46 lbs. / 20.8 kgs each