The Gibson Les Paul Reference Monitors combine superior definition with the iconic Gibson Les Paul styling. They utilise exceptional material including diamond like carbon-coated titanium tweeters, non-woven carbon woofers and custom made amplification to ensure ultra clean responses and large headroom.
- Two-way, bi-amped design that provides a balanced sound.
- Iconic Les Paul styling with arch top carved flame maple gloss finish front adds style and class into any studio or home.
- Extreme lightweight non-woven carbon woofer, produces tight bass responses allowing faster mixing decisions.
- 1'' Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter delivers crisp highs and creates better translating mixes.
- Front-ported low noise bass-reflex enclosure ensures flexible positioning.
- Powerful amplifiers offer low distortion and large headroom.
- Configuration: 2-Way
- High-Frequency: 1'' Diamond-like Carbon-coated Titanium Tweeter
- Low-Frequency: 6'' Non-woven Carbon Woofer
- Frequency Range (-10db): 37Hz - 47kHz
- Crossover Frequency (Acoustic): 2.7kHz
- SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio): >92dB
- Input Connection: RCA, Balanced TRS, Balanced XLR
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm MDF / Flame Maple Front
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 356mm x 230mm x 300mm / 14.02'' x 9.06'' x 11.81''
- Weight: 8.2kg / 18.5lbs
- System Power: 847 Watts <0.2 THD+N 20Hz -
- Amplifier Distortion: 20kHz (-3dB Max Power)
- Input Sensitivity: +4dBu Balanced / -10dBv Unbalanced
- System Volume: System Volume (1-10)
- Bass Level Adjust Switch: Bass Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)
- Treble Level Adjust Switch: Treble Level Adjust (-4dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB, +2dB, +4dB)