The Gibson Les Paul 4 Reference Monitor is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range reference speaker.
It employs a 4” lightweight non-woven carbon woofer and a 1” high-frequency titanium w/DLC coating tweeter, both powered by a custom amplifier. Whether you are mixing or recording, producing, playback, or simply listen to your music at home, this monitor integrates nicely into any environment, while representing a new level of performance, especially as of its compact form factor.
The combination of composite materials results in amazing definition, ensuring ultra clean transient impulse response and large headroom. This new monitor with the iconic Les Paul styling creates an appeal beyond the typically sterile studio monitor.
The Gibson Les Paul 4 Reference Monitor is available in cherry, cherry burst and tobacco burst.
- Two-way, bi-amped design, providing a balance sound
- Iconic Les Paul styling with arch top carved flame maple gloss finish front brings style and class to
- any studio and home
- Extreme lightweight non-woven carbon woofer, producing tight bass response allowing the
- engineer to make faster mixing decisions
- 1” Diamond-like carbon-coated titanium tweeter delivers crisp highs and creates better
- translating mixes
- Front-ported low noise bass-reflex enclosure ensures flexible positioning
- Powerful amplifiers offer low distortion and large headroom
- Definition of a new level of performance in its class to be the ultimate reference for any
- Each of the three different sized models will be available in all colors such as cherry, cherry
- burst and tobacco burst