Infinium Tube Life Multiplier Technology
The Infinium series of amps have been designed with Infinium tube like multiplier technology which extends the usable lifespan of its power tubes by 20 times. The circuit automatically and continually monitors the performance of each output tube, dynamically driving it towards the operating point and evenly distributing the load to ensure none of the tubes are overdriven. The circuit also compensates for the effect of again by adjusting the current levels to keep the tubes sounds like new. When a tube starts to run at the end of its usable lifespan an LED flashes on to show the player which one needs replacing. Its auto-bias design lets players replace the indicated tube without the need to take it anywhere for repair.
Powerful Tube Tones
The Bugera G5 is a true Class-A amp head, equipped with a powerful ECC83 front end accompanied with a 12BH7 power stage. The masterfully crafted push-pull tube amp sweetly balances harmonics with an all-natural tube compression, offering warm distortions and break-ups reminiscent of vintage tube amps.
High Definition Reverb
The Bugera Infinium also features a high definition reverb, letting players add the perfect finishing touches to their signature sound. Its dedicated control provides all the adjustments needed to create the perfect sound, going from a subtle touch to a cavernous, natural sounding reverberations of a large arena.
Go from American to British Sounds
Bugera’s specially morphine EQ control allows players to switch the amp from an American sound to a British sound. American and British amps have always sounded different from each other, featuring slightly different designs and tubes which gives them their unique sound. The morph control provides players with control over the EQ curve of the amp, ranging from the large lows and glassy highs of an American amp to the extra chime and mid presence of a British amp.
The G20 is built to ensure players can incorporate it into their rigs and provide the best performance possible. The amp is delivered with a heavy-duty footswitch, allowing the player to control the channels and reverb straight from their pedalboard. An FX loop, with a dedicated effects level switch, provides players with the ability to connect their FX signal straight to the amp, offering control over the signal routing and optimising the tone for pedals and gear. A speaker emulated headphone output has been added for the player who wants to practice at home or late at night, offering the choice between the vibe and sound of 1 x 12’’ or 4 x 12’’ cabinet.
- Hand-built 20-Watt Class-A amplifier driven by 2 x ECC83 and 2 x EL34 tubes
- Revolutionary Infinium tube life multiplier technology provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your tubes
- Powerful Morph EQ to seamlessly sweep between USA and British EQ-style tone
- Amazing classic push-pull power amp design for vintage tonal character
- High-definition reverb with dedicated reverb control
- Heavy-duty footswitch for channel/reverb selection included
- Speaker-emulated output with 1 x 12 or 4 x 12 voicing option
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Power: 20 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: 2 x ECC83A
- Power Amp Tubes: 2 x EL34
- Contorls: Master Level, Reverb Level, Morph, 3-Band EQ, 2 x Volume, Gain, Tone
- Impedance Switch: 4, 8, 16 Ohms
Input: 1/4'’ Unbalanced TS
- Impedance: 1 MOhm
Effects Loop: 1/4’’ Jack
- Send Impedance: 1 KOhm
- Return Impedance: 41 kOhm
- Sensitivity: +4 dB/-10 dB
Stereo Line Input: 1/4'’ Unbalanced TRS
- Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Footswitch Input: 1/4'’ TRS
- Stereo Phones Output: 1/4'’ TRS
- Loudspeaker Connector: 1/4'’ TS
- Power Consumption: 120W @1/8 Max Power
- Fuse: 220 – 230 V T 1A H 250 V
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Height: 9.5’’ (240mm)
- Width: 22.7’’ (468mm)
- Depth: 9.1’’ (231mm)
- Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lbs)