Produces Incredible Tonal Power
Bugera’s BT210TS offers 1600 watts of powerful bass tones, ensuring players can deliver the full dynamics of their playing in any stage setting. Equipped with 2 powerful, custom-engineered 10’’ Turbosound speaker for a beautiful stereo effect, the bass cabinet can deliver a massive amount of low and mid frequencies to suit a range of playing styles. The fully adjustable 1’’ horn drive provides the cab with an incredibly crisp, sparkling high end. The 1’’ horn drive can be controlled with the cab’s attenuator, allowing players to custom tailor the speakers sound to suit vintage, classic, or modern tones. Its incredible tonal capabilities make the Bugera Cab powerful enough to stand alone, or enhance your performance when combined with other cabs.
The ultra-compact cabinet and lightweight design ensures the BT210TS is suitable for any stage, delivering high levels of power without taking up much room. The recessed carry handles ensure players can easily transport the cab to any gig, while the shock proof metal grille and reinforced corners protect the internal components form damage. Designed with an internal bracing and rear ports, the Bugera Cabinet enhances the speakers tone by thickening up the low-end response for a rich tonal texture. The BT210TS also features 1/4’’ and professional twist-lock speaker inputs for the ultimate connectivity.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight bass cabinet design
- 1600 Watts of powerful and authentic bass tone
- World-famous, British engineered 10” Turbosound speakers
- Adjustable electro-dynamic driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Extensive internal bracing and back-porting for rich and powerful low-end response
- Input and link outputs on ¼” TS and professional speaker connectors
- Recessed carrying handles for easy transportation
- Shock-proof metal grille and reinforced corners
- Power: 1600 Watts
- Speaker: 2 x 10’’ 200W Turbosound w/1 x 25W Adjustable HF Driver
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Range (+3dB): 55 Hz – 17 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 45 Hz – 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL (1W/1M)
- Maximum SPL: 126dB (132dB Peak)
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4', 2 x Profession Locking Connector
- Enclosure: Laminated Particle
- Grille: Perforated Steel
- Height: 13’’ (331mm) Approx.
- Width: 23.1’’ (587mm) Approx.
- Depth: 16.8’’ (427mm) Approx.
- Weight 21.8kg (48.1lbs) Approx.