Produces Incredible Tonal Power
The 412TS Cab is designed with 4 powerful custom-engineered 12’’ Turbosound speakers, delivering an incredible 200 watts of pure tonal power to ensure players can reach the full dynamics of their playing. Its high sensitivity allows the speaker to capture the amp's tone quickly, providing a rich, vibrant sounds. The amp is also equipped with a selectable impedance, offering the choice between 200 watts with 16 ohms for a mono tone, or 2 x 100 watts with 8 ohms to deliver a stereo sound. The guitar cab perfectly complements Bugera’s range of tube amps, with its incredible tonal capabilities allowing players to deliver their full range of dynamics.
The cabinet is constructed from an incredible lightweight plywood, offering ultra-low resonance and low vibrations to deliver throaty lows, and crisp clear highs. An incredibly durable, void-free multiply wood soundboard houses the speakers, providing incredible support while ensuring your tone remains unimpeded. Recessed handles and built-in rollers allow easy transportation, while the protective vinyl cover and reinforced corners ensure the internal components are safe against knocks and bumps.
- High-sensitivity and 200 watts of explosive power handling
- World-famous, British engineered 12'' Turbosound speakers
- Switchable 200-Watt, 16-Ohm mono or 2 x 100-Watt, 8-Ohm stereo mode operation
- Recessed carrying handles and rollers for easy transportation
- Ultra low-resonance and low-vibration cabinet
- Reinforced corners and vinyl covering protects internal components
- Power: 1 x 200 Watts (Mono), 2 x 100 (Stereo)
- Speakers: 4 x 12’’ Turbosound
- Impedance: 16 Ohm (Mono), 2 x 8 Ohm (Stereo)
- Height: 30.3’’ (770mm) Approx.
- Width: 30.3’’ (770mm) Approx.
- Depth: 15’’ (380mm) Approx.
- Weight 35.8kg (78.9lbs) Approx.