Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier Technology
Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times, providing incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves. No need for expensive matched valve sets, this setup allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands.
If and when a valve does reach the end of its life, the system even tells you which one to replace. All you need do is replace the faulty valve and let INFINIUM take care of the rest for you. This all adds up to more consistent sound quality and longer life for your valves. Maintenance for valve amps has never been this easy!
- Dual-control footswitch
- Power lead
- Hand-built 120-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x 5881 valves
- Classic split channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for 90?s metal rock tone
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Reverb controls for each channel
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Power switch to select between pentode or triode (60 Watt) operation
- FX Loop with dedicated Level control
- Frequency compensated Recording output
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and Reverb included
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life