The Blue Yeti Pro is the world's first USB microphone combining 24 bit/192 kHz digital recording resolution with analog XLR output.
Featuring three custom condenser capsules and four different pattern settings, the Blue Yeti Pro can capture digital audio with up to four times the clarity found on CDs. Plus, the Yeti Pro features a cutting-edge A-D converter chip and separate analog circuit path for usewith professional studio mixers and preamps.
You also get a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, mute, and microphone gain. So whether you record at home, in a studio (or in the Himalayas!), the Yeti Pro is your ultimate sound solution.
Blue Yeti Pro main features include:
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 500mA (USB)/48V DC (analog)
- Sample Rate: 192 kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Impedance: >16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 130 mW
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz – 22 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 114dB
- Dimensions (extended in stand): 4.72"(12cm) x 4.92"(12.5cm) x 11.61"(29.5cm)
- Weight (microphone): 1.2 lbs (.55 kg)
- Weight (stand): 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Cable: 12" Y-Cable and 3M USB cable
- PC requirements: Windows 7, Windows Vista, XP Home Edition or XP Professional. USB 2.0 High Speed; 256 MB RAM (minimum)
- Macintosh requirements: Mac OSX ( 10.4.11 or higher ) USB 2.0 High Speed; 256 MB RAM (minimum)