The Blue Woodpecker Condenser Microphone is a beautiful ribbon microphone with unique active circuitry and gorgeous exotic wood finish.
The Blue Woodpecker combines the low noise and superb detail of Blue’s renowned Class-A discrete handmade electronics with the bold sound of a handmade aluminum ribbon pressure-gradient transducer.
The Blue Woodpecker is designed to be highly durable and deliver the wide frequency response needed in today’s modern recording environment. With its focused mid-range, ultra-smooth top end and outstanding bass response, the Woodpecker captures the essence of any recorded sound. It also excels at ambient recording, capturing room tone with the most intimate detail.
The Blue Woodpecker Main Features Include:
- Handcrafted ribbon pressure-gradient transducer
- Active Class-A discrete custom-made electronics
- Focused mid-range, ultra-smooth top end and outstanding bass response
- Gorgeous exotic wood finish
- Includes custom shockmount and cherrywood box
- Transducer Type: Active Ribbon, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 26.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated load Impedance: Not less than 1k Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB (2.5k Ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 72.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 22.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB (@ 2.5k Ohms)
- Power Requirement: 48V Phantom
- Weight: 725g
- Dimensions: 227 mm X 45 mm