The BLUE SNOWFLAKE Condenser USB Microphone can capture vocals with amazing clarity and depth. Whether you're recording your podcast, talking business on the web, or just narrating your latest great family movie, the Snowflake is the ideal choice.
The BLUE SNOWFLAKE works on both Mac and PC with no complicated drivers to install: just connect it to your computer's USB port, follow the prompts and you'll have high-fidelity sound in no time.
The BLUE SNOWFLAKE perfect for podcasting, voice recognition software, iChat, and VoIP software such as Skype and Vonage. Use SNOWFLAKE for dictation, field recording, lecture recording, and narration for slideshows and PowerPoint presentations.
The BLUE SNOWFLAKE is even great for recording music via GarageBand and other multitrack recording software.
The BLUE SNOWFLAKE Condenser USB Microphone Main Features Include:
- Professional recording quality - on the go!
- Mac and PC compatible
- Plug 'n play - no complicated drivers required
- Unique design fits on your desktop or laptop
- Blue's superior proprietary capsule and circuit design
- Includes USB cable
- Condenser, Pressure Gradient with USB Digital Output
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 44.1 kHz Sample Rate
- 16 bit Word Rate
- 35Hz-20kHz Frequency Response
- System Requirements: Windows Vista or XP; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum) | Macintosh: Mac OSX; USB 1.0 or 2.0; 64MB RAM (minimum)