The Blue Baby Bottle Condenser Microphone is a solid-state, class A discrete condenser has been hand selected to insure nothing short of a stellar performance.
The Blue Baby Bottle is enclosed in a Lollipop spherical grille is a precision-machined, gold-sputtered capsule with a fixed cardioid pattern. The Baby Bottle employs the styling, attention to detail, and hand-crafted quality for which Blue has become famous.
The Blue Baby Bottle Main Features Include:
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 33.5 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Rated load Impedance: Not less than 1k Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB (2.5k Ohms, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 87 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 5.5 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 127.5 dB (@ 2.5k Ohms)
- Power Requirement: 48V Phantom
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions: 222 mm X 45 mm