Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
All XENYX mixers have one thing in common - great-sounding, high headroom XENYX mic preamps. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology - and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Equipped with these outstanding mic preamps, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren't looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on Behringer's XENYX mixers are based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The QX2222's studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70's. This totally transparent and musical design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is then indicated by the highly-visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothes out signal peaks, which results in an output level that lets you unleash powerful and well defined sound while still sitting right where you need to be within the overall mix.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with ''one-knob'' functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrument sound
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- ''Wireless-ready'' for high-quality Behringer digital wireless systems (Not Included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Classic ''British'' 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical audio
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-function stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4'' jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- ''Planet Earth'' switching power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient responses plus low power consumption
- Designed and engineered by Behringer Germany