Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
These state-of-the-art mic preamps represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology, with the ability to hold their own even when compared to the most expensive stand alone mic preamps. Xenyx preamps provide a wide 130dB dynamic range with crystal clear performance that extends from below 10Hz to well above 200kHz
Compression limits the dynamic range of a signal, lowering the level of loud sounds and turning up softer sounds - resulting in sonic balance. By equipping each mono channel with ''one-knob'' compression allows this mixer to be easy to operate, even for entry-level users and provides you with the ability to easily dial in the perfect amount of compression for instruments and vocals.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll - those mixing desks soon became the envy of producers and engineers all over the world. The channel EQ of the QX1002USB is based on that exact circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character.
Klark Teknik Effects Processor
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so Behringer equipped the QX1002USB with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
The built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface delivers the ability to connect this mixer directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the mixer can be recorded directly to your hard drive.
Behringer include all the software you'll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting - all free of charge and downloadable from Behringer's website.
- Compact, low-noise, high-headroom analog mixer
- Two Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone preamps
- 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Compressors feature super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Per-channel FX send for internal FX processor and/or external send
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets
- Reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX to control room/main gives you flexible effects monitoring options
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and 2-Track outputs
- 2-track/USB inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones output
- Free software, downloadable at behringer.com:
- Audio recording, editing, and podcasting software
- 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- Mixer Type: Analog
- Channels: 10
- Inputs (Mic): 2 x XLR
- Inputs (Line): 10 x TRS
- Inputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Outputs (Main): 4 x TRS
- Outputs (Other): 2 x RCA
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" Jack
- Send/Return/I-O: 1 x TRS (Send), 1 x TRS (Return)
- Phantom Power: 2 x +48V
- EQ: 3-Band
- Aux Sends: 1 x Post
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Bus
- Faders: 1 x 60mm Throw
- Effects: Klark Teknik Digital Effects Processor
- Computer Connectivity: 1 x USB
- Height: 2"
- Width: 7.7"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 1.08 Kg