Behringer X-Touch Product Overview
The X-Touch is an impressive DAW Remote Control from Behringer, perfect for both Studio and Live applications.
It features 9 fully automated touch sensitive motorized faders, 8 rotary controls and 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips to maximise overall control of the unit. The Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls only helps to enhance the X-Touch's hands on experience.
You will also find a built in 2x2 USB Midi interface, allowing for complete plug and play connectivity with your computer.
- Universal DAW Remote Controller for Studio and Live applications
- Supports HUI* and Mackie Control* protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future BEHRINGER X32 remote control
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fl y adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- Built-in 2x2 USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers and one external MIDI device
- 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving
- Functionsmotorised fader(s), encoder(s) with LED ring, transport buttons, multicoloured backlit buttons / pads
- MIDI & CV/gateMIDI in, MIDI out, MIDI over USB
- Software includedja, download
- Specifically for softwareuniversal