The Behringer ADA8200 is an eight input/output channel interface featuring Midas preamps, in a single rack space.
The ADA8200 follows on from the extremely popular ADA8000 by upgrading to Cirrus Logic converters and adding eight, Midas designed mic preamps. The ADA8200 is a great way to add existing I/O to your existing interface as it simply connects via ADAT and supports sample rates of 44.1 or 48 kHz. Excellent for tracking multiple mic sources such as drums and orchestras.
The connections on the ADA8200 include eight balanced XLR mic inputs and line inputs as well as unbalanced ¼ inch TS line inputs. On the rear of the unit are eight balanced outputs on XLR meaning the unit can also function as a digital to analogue converter.
The main features of the Behringer ADA8200 include:
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
- External sample rate synchronization via word clock or ADAT input
- Optical ADAT in/out interface for ultimate compatibility
- All mic/line inputs routed to the ADAT output
- ADAT input routed to all Line outputs
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany