The Behringer SRC2496 Ultramatch Pro is an Audiophile 24-bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A and sample rate converter. The SRC2496 gives you the ability to transfer and convert digital signals between audio devices with different sampling rates, formats and interfaces, removing dropouts from the digital media. There is also individual available outputs that can be used as a splitter for added versatility. This unit allows you convert any sample rate between 32 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96kHz sample rates. The SRC2496 is compatible with 24-bit/96kHz settings providing the means to convert them into any desired sampling rate and format available. Format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF is provided with high-quality signal output at 16, 20 or 24-bit resolution and the universal sample rate is synchronised via wordclock or digital input.
Versatile Outputs and Patchbay Functionality
This unit features 3 outputs (XLR, RCA, Optical) allowing you to simultaneously operate them, effectively using the Ultramatch Pro as a splitter. The selectable inputs can also be used individually, essentially turning the SRC2496 into a digital patch bay. Precision input/output metering and headphones monitoring is also featured for optimal control for your levels.
The design and components featured in the SRC2496 help to deliver the excellent performance and high fidelity audio this unit provides. The high-precision quarts clock generator helps to eliminate jitter and corrects out of tune sample rates. Monitoring is provided with the input/output signal and headphone meters, giving you the utmost control over your levels.
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter for ultimate signal integrity
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sample rates
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
- Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Precise metering for input/output signal and headphone monitoring
- Allows direct manipulation of emphasis bits and other significant, digitally transmitted information in order to record virtually any audio signal
- High-precision quartz clock generator removes jitter and corrects off -tune, incorrect sample rates
- Extremely fast tracking supports varispeed applications
- Self-adjusting anti-aliasing filter with exceptionally steep edge
- All 3 outputs (XLR, RCA, Optical) simultaneously operational (splitter)
- Inputs separately selectable (patchbay functionality)
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life