Studio-Grade Xenyx Mic Preamp
The Xenyx mic preamp incorporated in the Behringer 502 mixer is renowned for it's sonic performance, high quality and outstanding clarity. Offering an impressive 130 dB of dynamic range and a bandwidth that ranges from below 10 Hz to above 200 kHz, the Xenyx preamp delivers high level outputs with a focus on clarity and power. The Xenyx preamp is ideal for studio recording and podcasting, providing you with an array of recording possibilities while maintaining the rich sonic qualities required for professional audio.
Classic British Equalisation
British mixing consoles have long been known for their analog warmth and overall quality recordings. Based on these vintage mixing consoles, Behringer have incorporated the same style on the channel EQ of the Xenyx 502 mixer. This results in incredibly warm and detailed audio, delivering rich sonic qualities associated with the old British mixing consoles.
Inputs and Outputs
The Xenyx 502 mixer features 5 inputs and 2-buses to accommodate either a dynamic or condenser microphone. The 2-band EQ will let you affect the input signal, letting you craft the sound you're aiming for. The RCA outputs allow you to record your performance to an external recording device.
U-Control UCA222 Interface
The Behringer U-Control UCA222 USB Audio Interface is the perfect solution for seamlessly combining the analog and digital worlds, allowing you to connect instruments and other audio devices to your Mac or PC. The Behringer U-Control UCA222 features two analog mono inputs and outputs - ideal for monitoring - plus USB connectivity and an additional S/PDIF optical output. The stereo headphone output has a dedicated level control for monitoring both the input and output signal.
XM8500 Dynamic Microphone
The Behringer XM8500 Ultravoice Dynamic Microphone is designed to capture your sounds with outstanding sensitivity, clarity and accuracy. Perfect for live performances and home studio recording, the cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent sound source separation while also minimising feedback and background noise. The XM8500 provides an flat frequency response of 50Hz to 15kHz while incorporating a smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection. The built-in two-stage pop filter helps to minimise both breath and pop noises while the extremely high output ensures your vocals remain crystal-clear.
The HPM1000 Headphones feature high-resolution capsules designed to provide premium quality audio reproduction. This ensures that you can hear every nuance of the sound, delivering clarity and power to your listening experience. The oval-shaped cups help to minimise any background noise, featuring the high-resolution capsules that deliver the high-quality sound.
- Everything you need for professional podcasting, music production and digital home recording
- Get a full recording studio "out of the box" including USB/audio interface, mixer, microphone, headphones and more
- High-resolution 2 In/2 Out USB audio interface with plug-and-play for Windows XP (or higher) and Mac OS X operating systems
- Studio-class 5-input 2-bus mixer with premium mic preamp and 2-band "British” EQ
- Dynamic broadcast-style microphone with 2-stage pop filter
- High-performance studio headphones with ultra-wide frequency response
- Table microphone stand, XLR microphone cable and 2 stereo RCA cables
- Comprehensive podcasting software (Podifier, Juice, PodNova, Golden Ear) and powerful audio editor (Audacity) downloadable at behringer.com
- Includes an illustrated quick-start guide “How to Podcast”
- Designed and engineered in Germany