The NX4-6000 power amplifier from Behringer delivers an output of up to 6,000 watts - 2 x 3,000 watts at 4 ohms or 4 x 1,600 watts at 2 ohms.
It is particularly light (13.4 lbs / 6.1 Kg) and offers a rackable housing.
Due to its efficient design, Behringer's NX4-6000 power amplifier runs cooler and does not require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroidal transformers normally associated with its conventional counterparts.
The NX4-6000 can be used for hours on end thanks to the zero attack limiters that provide maximum output levels with exceptionally reliable overload protection and the impedance compensation of the SmartSense speaker, which provides a fully linear frequency response at any speaker load impedance. The NX4-6000 is therefore particularly suitable for live or commercial events.
Grid and illuminated gain controls provide precise level control, and 4-segment signal and limit LEDs provide intuitive monitoring.
On the back of the NX4-6000 are combined XLR and ¼" TRS input jacks, making the NX4-6000 compatible with virtually any source, balanced or unbalanced.
The professional Twist-Lock speaker jacks ensure that the full output power reaches your speakers.
In addition, there are switches on the rear panel that allow the Behringer NX4-6000 power amplifier to be operated in two mono, stereo or mono bridge modes. The built-in crossover switch puts the amplifier into full-range mode, in which the output is sent to your speakers unfiltered, or bi-amp mode, in which only the low-frequency content (8<100 Hz) is sent to passive subwoofers, while the high-frequency content (>100 Hz) is sent to your full-range speakers.
The design of the NX4-6000 also includes a significantly higher damping factor, which allows better amplifier control via the speaker for stronger audio reproduction - especially in the low frequency range.
- 4 x 1,600 Watt at 2 Ohm and 2 x 3,000 Watt at 4 Ohm
- High density cooled Class D technology with near zero heat generation
- Extremely efficient switching power supply for noise-free audio with outstanding transient response and low power consumption
- Stereo Crossover with Lo-Cut, Hi-Cut & Fullrange Modes
- SmartSense speaker impedance compensation for fully linear frequency response at any load impedance
- "Zero attack limiters provide maximum output levels and reliable overload protection
- Grid and illuminated gain controls
- Precise 4-segment signal and limit LEDs
- XLR and 6.3mm TRS combo input connectors
- Professional Twist-Lock loudspeaker connectors
- Independent DC, LF and temperature protection per channel
- "Back-to-Front" air circulation prevents heat build-up
- Designed and developed in Germany
- Manufacturer: Behringer
- Number of Channels: 4
- Digital Amplifier: No
- Weight (kg): 6.1
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- DSP: No
- Inputs: Combo Socket
- 2ohms steady: Yes
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Switching Power Supply: No
THIS MAY BE A PREORDER PRODUCT WHICH MAY BE A 6-8 WEEK DELIVERY TIME