The Behringer NX 1000D is a super light and powerful amplifier with 1000 Watt Class-D and 2 channels. The high-performance DSP and 24-bit / 96-kHz converters offer ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamics, allowing the power of various speakers, especially subwoofers, to be amplified.
The following performances can be achieved with it:
- 2 x 500 Watt in 2 Ohm
- 2 x 300 Watt in 4 Ohm
- 1000 Watt in 4 Ohm
The amplifier is equipped with a revolutionary cooling system which, despite powerful Class D technology, can keep heat build-up to the lowest level to prevent overheating. The efficient switching power supply ensures noise-free sound and low power consumption at the same time.
The amplifier is equipped with a revolutionary cooling system which, despite powerful Class D technology, can keep heat build-up to the lowest level to prevent overheating.
The efficient switching power supply ensures noise-free sound and low power consumption at the same time.
It is also possible to make quick adjustments to the amplifier display without having to program operations via the PC. Professionals who prefer advanced settings can do this via remote software that can be downloaded from behringer.com.
SmartSense Impedance Compensation
And last but not least, the new SmartSense Technology. With this new technology, the high and low frequencies are greatly expanded.
This further strengthens the Class D power amplifier and makes the powerful basses sound even deeper and more powerful. The resulting output no longer depends on the actual load, but compensates for the impedance of the connected speakers.
- maximum power: 2 Ω per channel, stereo: 2 x 500 W; 4 Ω per channel, stereo: 2 x 300 W; 8 Ω per channel, stereo: 2 x 160 W
- Bridge connection: 4 Ω: 1000 W; 8 Ω: 620 W
- Control: Power switch, Gain control (channel A and B), DSP rotary pressure encoder Buttons for Process, Setup, Up / Down, Exit
- Amber LCD Display
- Inputs 2 x combination socket
- Input impedance 10 kΩ unbalanced, 20 kΩ balanced
- Outputs 2 x Locking-Style professional speaker connectors
- Output circuit type Class D
- Distortion: <0.1%.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0 / -1 dB
- Damping factor: >155 @ 8 Ω
- Signal noise: >100 dB
- USB Type B
- Amplifier protection: Thermal and DC protection Stable to reactive or mismatched loads
- Cargo Protection: On/Off Muting, DC Fault Power Supply Shutdown
- Dimensions (height x width x depth): 94 x 483 x 231 mm (3.7 x 19.0 x 9.1")
- Weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
- Manufacturer: Behringer
- Number of Channels: 4
- RMS Output in Watt @ 4Ohm: 2x300
- Weight (kg): 3.4
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- DSP: Yes
- Outputs: Speakon
- Inputs: Combo Socket
- Limiter: Yes
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Switching Power Supply: Yes
- Installation Height (HE): 2
- Installation Depth (cm): 23.1
THIS MAY BE A PREORDER PRODUCT WHICH MAY BE A 6-8 WEEK DELIVERY TIME