The Behringer Europort PPA2000BT is a compact and portable 2000W 8-channel portable PA system. The PPA2000BT features an integrated 8-channel mixer with enough inputs for 4 microphones, 2 instruments, MP3 players and more. The system also features Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to connect compatible devices wirelessly. The wireless microphone option giving you expanded performance capabilities letting you connect your wireless microphone units to the PA without the need for excess wiring. The powerful 10'' woofers and 1.35'' aluminium-diaphragm compression drivers help to provide a thick, punchy low-end response, delivering premium quality sound output at high volume levels without distortion. The powerful and compact design of the PPA2000BT makes this ideal for a range of application from school assemblies to house parties and live performances.
Compact And Powerful
The lightweight frame of the PPA2000BT is designed to be highly portable for use on the road and live performances. But don't be fooled by its small size, the PPA2000BT doesn't compromise on exceptional functionality. The internal 2000 Watt stereo amplifiers delivers high level volume output whilst maintaining the premium quality and clarity needed to deliver professional audio.
In the modern world many people have their music stored on their smartphones, computer or tablets. The PPA2000BT's Bluetooth connectivity provides the perfect solution to this, allowing you to connect your favourite Bluetooth devices easily. Streaming music via Bluetooth provides endless possibilities when it comes to live applications, letting you stream music online via your Bluetooth enabled device straight through the PA system. It also gives you the option to control the music wherever you are, from the dance floor to the backstage, the Bluetooth connectivity adds a new level of versatility.
Another unique feature of the PPA2000BT is the dedicated wireless connectivity. Developed to be used primarily with Behringers' Ultralink ULM Series, the wireless feature lets you connect the wireless microphone system directly to the PA.
KLARK TEKNIK Effects
KLARK TEKNIK has long been one of the most recognised British audio companies in the world. With 40 years of experience in the professional audio world plus a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to solidify its stellar reputation, KLARK TEKNIK delivers premium quality audio products with a focus on studio and live applications. Because of this, Behringer has incorporated the custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK effects into the PPA2000BT. Featuring 100 premium presets including: reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shift and more.
- Ultra-compact 2000 watt, 8-channel portable PA system
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate & educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, wedding & more
- Enormous power, incredible sonic performance & super-lightweight means no more lugging around heavy equipment
- Extremely powerful 10" woofer & 1.35" aluminium diaphragm compression drivers
- Outstanding sound reproduction
- Connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth
- "Wireless ready" for high quality Behringer digital wireless microphone system (not included)
- Ultra-high quality Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter & various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback elimination
- 8-channel mixer section comprises 4 mono and 2 stereo channels
- 4 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Effective, extremely musical 2-band EQ, switchable Pad & Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of main outputs
- Dedicated mono outputs for subwoofer application
- Stereo Aux inputs for external devices such as sub mixers etc
- Comes with a Behringer XM1800S microphone, a mic clip & a 20' cable
- Integrated storage compartment for microphones, cables & accessories
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed & engineered in Germany
- Maximum Power Output: 2 x 1000W, 4® Per Stereo Channel, 2 x 500W 8® Per Stereo Channel
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 22kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB, A-Weighted
- Speaker Outputs: 1/4'' TS, Left and Right
- Woofer: 10"
- Compression Driver: 1"
- Power Supply: 220V-240V, 50Hz/50Hz
- Height: 660mm
- Width: 354mm
- Depth: 883mm
- Weight: 31kg / 68.3lbs
- Channels 1 - 2: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced, 1 x 2-Channel Behringer ULM Digital Wireless
- Channels 3 - 4: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" TRS Balanced
- Channel 5 - 6: 2 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced, 2 x RCA Unbalanced
- Channel 7 - 8: 2 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced, 2 x RCA Unbalanced, 1 x Bluetooth Wireless
- Stereo Aux: 2 x 1/4" TS Unbalanced, 1 x 1/8" TRS Unbalanced
- Sub Out: 1 x 1/4'' TRS, Unbalanced
- Recording Out: 2 x RCA, Unbalanced
- Bass: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- Treble: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Graphic EQ: 7-Band
- Wireless Input
- USB: Dongle for Behringer ULM Microphones (2 Maximum)
- Signal Indicator: 2 x Green LEDs
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Channel Number: 79
- Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 Profiles
- Output: Class 2
- Type: Klark Teknik
- Converter: 24-Bit Delta-Sigma
- Sampling Frequency: 40kHz
- Display: 2-Digit, 7-Segment