The Behringer DX2000USB DJ Mixer combines intuitive operation with professional functionality and superior audio. Featuring 7-channels and a range of I/O connectors, the DX2000USB is perfect for both live performance venues and studio sessions. The Behringer DX2000USB mixer features a built-in USB interface allow for recording and playback of your digital music and works with both PC/Mac with no setup or drivers required. Conveniently the DX2000USB features automatic reduction for music when you use the TALK OVER feature and also comes with optional rack ears allowing you to transform it into a desktop mixer.
Contact-Free Infinium Crossfader
The DX2000USB features smooth channel faders and an infinium ''Contact-Free'' VCA-controlled optical crossfader, both of which provide exceptional reliability and state-of-the-art audio performance. Additionally, a dedicated CF Curve control allows you to custom-tailor the crossfader's control characteristic and overall tension.
Old-School Feel, New-School Performance
The DX2000USB comes equipped with a 3-band kill EQ and Gain control per channel. Mono channels feature an additional Low Cut switch and an FX switch that routes the channel to the FX SEND and RETURN loop, so you can add a touch of outboard effects. These channels, which accept microphones and 1/4" line sources, also feature a Talkover button, a Channel On button and PFL switch for headphone monitoring. Stereo channels have an EQ on/off switch, as well as a Crossfader button that sends the channel to the main stereo mix or the Crossfader. An Assign button selects whether the channel appears on the X or Y side of the Crossfader.
For the DJ in need of thunderous bass, the DX2000USB features a XLR subwoofer output with an adjustable Crossover Frequency dial and Level control. Directly above, the DX2000USB provides a 1/4" main mono output for syncing your music's strongest pulses with a lighting system. The Main Output section offers 1/4" and XLR stereo outputs, as well as 1/4" inputs for connection to outboard EQ units. This section also features RCA outputs for recording your set. The Monitor/Zone Output section gives you stereo 1/4" and XLR monitor outputs, as well as 1/4" stereo zone outputs.
Compose, Record, Mix and Share
Tracktion is one of the world's fastest and easiest Digital Audio Workstations (DAW), designed for composing, recording, editing, mixing and sharing your music with the world. Featuring a single-screen interface and pushing the envelope in design elegance, Tracktion combines professional DAW functions such as dynamic automation, MIDI recording, unlimited track count and support for both VST and AU plug-ins.
As Behringers way of saying ''Thank You'', when you register your DX2000USB on the Behringer website, they'll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording, editing and sharing your music couldn't be any easier. To learn more about Tracktion, visit the website here.
- Professional, 7-channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- 45mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use
- 5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer—no setup or drivers required
- Massive software bundle including Audacity vinyl restoration and recording, Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Ultra-musical 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
- Long-wearing 100mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
- Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
- Auto-talkover function with separate Sensitivity, Time and Damping controls
- Main Dim, main Boost, Punch and Cut functions for awesome mix options
- Subbass Out for separate subwoofer, additional Zone output for second room/area
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~)
- Includes Rack mounting brackets
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Microphone: XLR, Electronically Balanced
- Gain: +10 to +60dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz, ±3dB
- THD: 0.08 Percent Typc. @ -30dB, 1kHz
- Gain: +10 to +40dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 80kHz, ±3dB
- THD: 0.08 Percent Typc. @ -10dB, 1kHz
- Master Out: Jack / XLR
- Monitor Out: Jack / XLR
- Zone Out: Jack / XLR
- Light Out: Jack / XLR
- Record: RCA
- Low: ±+12dB @ 50Hz
- Mid: ±+12dB @ 750Hz
- High: ±+12dB @ 10kHz
- Low Cut: 75Hz, 18dB/Oct
- Audio: Stereo Input/Output
- Connector: Type B
- Sample Rate: 48kHz