The Behringer DI800 V2 is a professional and versatile 8-channel DI box for stage and studio applications with optional mains or phantom power operation to convert unbalanced line signals into balanced signals.
The servo-balanced circuit guarantees an ultra-flat frequency response. The DI box can pick up an input level of up to +40 dB through a switchable input attenuation. A +20 dB gain switch amplifies signals with a low level. The Behringer DI800 V2 allows direct connection to loudspeaker outputs with up to 3,000 watts. In addition, the Behringer DI800 V2 offers impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers.
Other features include a ground lift switch to prevent typical ground loop problems and illuminated switches for easy operation in dark environments. Finally, the Behringer DI800 V2 has a link output for controlling further devices and 6.3 mm TRS and gold-plated XLR sockets and jack connectors.
- Professional and versatile 8-channel DI box for stage and studio applications
- Provides impedance and signal matching for direct connection of instruments to mixer and amplifier
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
- Optional mains or phantom-powered operation
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs up to 3000 watts
- +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low level signals
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels up to +40 dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Link output for easy connection to other devices
- 6.3 mm TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- Internal switching power supply (100 to 240 V) for noise-free sound and low power consumption
THIS MAY BE A PREORDER PRODUCT WHICH MAY BE A 6-8 WEEK DELIVERY TIME