Professional DI boxes with battery or phantom power DI boxes (D.I. - Direct Injection) are used for impedance matching and balancing of audio signals, e.g. also from high-impedance sources such as guitar pickups. Symmetrical cable routing eliminates hum interferences and cable lengths of up to 100 m are possible without any loss of sound quality. The advantage of active DI boxes over passive ones is that they always have a linear frequency response independent of the impedance of the input source and therefore do not change the signal.
The DI100 is a universally applicable, active DI box that can also process extremely high levels thanks to its two-stage level reduction of -20 dB each. In addition to microphone or instrument signals, it is also suitable for taking amplifier outputs with outputs of up to 3000 watts. The high-quality Behringer OT-1 transformer not only provides galvanic isolation of the signal, but also an ultra-linear frequency response. A ground lift switch is used to avoid hum loops. With its robust die-cast aluminium housing with rubber corners, the DI100 is well protected even on rough stages.
- Internal battery is automatically switched off when phantom power is used
- Allows direct connection to amplifier outputs of up to 3,000 watts
- Switchable attenuation allows input levels of up to +50 dBu
- Ground-Lift switch to eliminate ground and ground loops
- Sturdy aluminium housing suitable for road use
- Large, robust rubber corners
- BEHRINGER OT-1 output transformer for galvanic isolation
- Manufacturer: Behringer
- Signal Processing: Active
THIS MAY BE A PREORDER PRODUCT WHICH MAY BE A 6-8 WEEK DELIVERY TIME