The Behringer DeepMind 12 Analogue Synthesizer is a 12-voice polyphonic synth featuring a switchable bass-boost. The DeepMind 12 makes iconic synthesizer sounds from any genre easily accessible. Equipped with two digitally controlled analogue oscillators and two LFOs per voice, three envelopes, and a noise generator, this synth can help you relive the golden era of synth music from the 70s and 80s once more.
Featuring a unison mode with a handy detune fader, an extensive 8-bus modulation matrix, a 32-step sequencer, four digital FX engines, built-in Wi-Fi, and a silky aftertouch-enabled keybed, the Behringer DeepMind 12 is a value-packed synthesizer capable of creating thumping bass lines as well as searing leads.
The DeepMind 12 comes with an LCD display with encoder, navigation switches, and data slider, enabling the control you have been craving. Ready for use are a wide selection of effects from four engines, including studio-grade Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and more. Along with TC Electronic reverbs, DeepMind 12 includes five stellar reverb models (Hall, Ambient, Rich Plate, Room, and Rich Chamber) from the Lexicon 480L.
The main features of the Behringer DeepMind 12 Analogue Synthesizer include:
- Keys: 49, Semi-Weighted Action, Velocity & Aaftertouch
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: 12-Voice
- Presets: 8x Banks (each with 128x Programs)
- Oscillators: 2x Per Voice
- Effects Engines: 4
- Effects: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Rotary, Amp Simulator, Phaser, EQ, Filter, Distortion, Compression, Gates, Arpeggiator
- Sequencer: 32-Step
- Audio Outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS (Main Out), 1x 1/4" (Headphones)
- USB: 1x Type-B
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1x 1/4" (Sustain/Trigger), 1x 1/4" (Pedal Expression/CV In)
- Built-In Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz), Tablet Remote Control
- Power Supply: Standard IEC Power Cable
- Dimensions: 4.1” x 32.4” x 10.1”
- Weight: 18.5 lb
- DeepMind iOS App
- Mac Requirements: OS X 10.6.8 or later, iOS 8 or later
- PC Requirements: Windows 7 or later, Android 6.0 or later