A good vocal mic is a no brainer. You need it..... that's all there is to say. Audio-Technica are a trusted name in sound technology and the AT series represents great value for money from a mic that acculturate and faithfully captures your sound.
This mic has corrosion-resistant contacts and a gold-plated connector, a standard feature found on the best mics. It also has a rugged, all-metal construction for years of trouble-free use. It can take a bashing at a gig and still perform. It even comes with a pouch and mic stand clamp specially fitted to keep your mic right where you want it.
Here's what Audio-Technica have to say
The AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica’s renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-20,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY –48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- WEIGHT 233 g (8.2 oz)
- DIMENSIONS 179.1 mm (7.05") long,
- 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE T7