The ATM230PK Drum Microphone 3-Pack gives you a set of three compact microphones specifically engineered to mic rack and floor toms, snare drums and other percussion instruments.
The three included ATM230 hypercardioid dynamic instrument microphones feature a proprietary capsule designed to excel in high SPL applications, delivering full, well-rounded audio with an exceptional low-end. The hypercardioid polar pattern keeps the focus on the sound source, directionality that is aided by the mic’s low-profile design, which allows it to be placed in a wide variety of setups. And with their rugged metal construction, ATM230 mics are built to last in live and studio settings.
Each ATM230 mic in this pack comes with an AT8665 drum mount and a protective pouch.
- Pack includes three ATM230 hypercardioid dynamic instrument microphones, three AT8665 drum mounts and three soft, protective pouches
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Mics handle very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent attack
- Low-profile design of mics permits versatile placement around drum kit
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30-12,000 Hz|
|OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY||–54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|WEIGHT||292 g (10.3 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||82.5 mm (3.2") long,
38.0 mm (1.5") maximum diameter
|OUTPUT CONNECTOR||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||AT8665 drum mount for 5/8"-27 threaded
adaptor; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded
adaptor; soft protective pouch
|AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE||R2|