The ART DTI is a ground loop isolater that ensures the high quality of your audio. DTI stands for Dual Transformer Isolator. The DTI is a high-quality, totally passive audio interface that uses a pair of high performance transformers to totally separate input and output signal grounds, thereby isolating two systems and reducing hum and ground-loop noise. Noise and other forms of interference will not stand a chance and your signal will not be corrupted.
Wide range and clear sounds
The two transformers have a very flat, wide frequency response and can handle high signal levels while maintaining an isolated, balanced output. The DTI sends out a clear, natural and balanced signal. The transformers have been designed so that they can take an impedance of 600 to 100k Ohm.
Abundance of inputs
With no less than six inputs and outputs, the DTI is unique in comparison to other isolators. It is equipped with XLR, 1/4” jack and RCA inputs and outputs. This means that you can connect the DTI to almost any random audio system. The robust, compact casing is fit for home as well as studio use. Are you looking for a way to make your signal transfers even safer and clearer? With the DTI ground loop isolater by ART, you are assured of top-quality audio.
Weight and dimensions including packaging
- Weight (incl. packaging)340 gr
- Dimensions (incl. packaging)35.0 x 18.5 x 6.0 cm
- solid and compact ground loop isolators- frequency response: 10 Hz to 50 kHz, approximately 0.5 dB @ + 4dBu
- THD: .01% Typical @ 1kHz, +18dBu, <.05% @ 100Hz, +24 dBu
- incoming signal loss: .4dB @ 100kOhm, 5.5dB @ 600 Ohm
- inputs: 2x XLR balanced female, 2x ¼” TRS unbalanced, 2x RCA phono jack
- outputs: 2x XLR balanced male, 2x ¼” TRS unbalanced, 2x RCA phono jack
- requires no power supply
- dimensions: 107 x 89 x 44.5 mm (WxDxH)
- weight: 340 gr