The ART dPDB Passive Direct Box - Features two high-quality direct boxes in one portable enclosure. It is a rock solid, roadworthy DI for connection of the outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced inputs. It also allows connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier while simultaneously patching it to a mixer.
The ART dPDB features switchable Input Attenuation (0 dB, -20dB, -40dB), a 50k Ohm Instrument Input, 50k Ohm Parallel Link jack, a 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack, and a switchable Ground Lift.
The ART dPDB is a must-have in any audio tool kit. Enclosed in a rugged steel chassis, it is designed and manufactured to the highest standards to provide years of quiet, reliable performance.
The ART dPDB Passive Direct Box Main Features Include:
- Ground Lift: Switchable
- Input Attenuation: Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Instrument Input: 50k Ohm
- Output Jack: 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack
- Parallel Link Jack: 50k Ohm
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50KHz +/- 0.5dB @ +4dBu
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 5" x 2"