Count on the durability of this acoustic electric classical guitar for everyday use thanks to its solid wood construction. With its wood inlays, cutaway design, black knobs, and gold-plated machine heads, this guitar provides a classic look.
- Features active preamp system of under saddle transducer, G03 equalizer with volume, bass, middle and treble control, phase switch, low battery indicator, and built-in chromatic for control
- Features D'Addario strings for acoustic sound
- Scale length measures 650 millimeters or 25.6 inches long
- Features black and white top purfling inlays, fingerboard side dot position markers rosette wood inlays, thin body and cutaway design in natural color with high-gloss finish and gold-plated machine heads with black knobs for a classic look
- Measures 40 inches high x 18 inches wide x 3 inches deep
- Angel Lopez SIL-TCE HG Silvera series acoustic guitar features black ABS material for body binding, white nut and saddle Nubone material, and multiple woods for versatility and durability including solid spruce wood, rosewood, mahogany, and maple inlays
- Body measures 80 millimeters or 3.1 inches thick