Helium 410 is compact and easy to place. It´s timeless appearance and variety of color options allow you to blend it with any decor.
Helium 410 fullfills the demands of hectic rapidly changing modern lifestyle. Advanced acoustical engineering allows Helium 410 to adapt to changing requirements:
- Emotionally immersing nearfield listening with computer
- Wide and even listening area for TV and movie applications
- 3-dimensional soundstaging and correct placement of voices with 2-channel system, even when watching movies
- Natural clear voice band even with low listening levels
- Room filling natural and emotional sound for enjoyable background listening – even at low listening volumes.
Helium 410 is handmade in Finland and due to its contolled dispersion it keeps it´s clarity even when placed close to the boundaries, such as desktops, TV tops, bookshelves or side or back walls.
Despite being small and easy to place Helium 410 sounds fullbodied and works nicely without a subwoofer. Clear, natural voice band is a joy. Especially as it keeps its intelligibility even at whisper-like late night listening levels.
In addition to conventional sources modern streaming applications like Spotify and Mog were used in the R&D of Helium 410.
|Operating principle:||2-way, vented|
|Mid / woofer:||4,5″ paper|
|Crossover point:||1600 Hz|
|Frequency response:||60 – 20 000 Hz +/-3dB|
|Power recommendation:||20 – 80 W|
|Measurements (h x w x d):||259 x 132 x 220 mm|
|Colours:||black, white, full white and colour grids|