The Amphion Amp100 is a 2x50W Class D stereo amplifier.
The Amphion Amp100 is designed to power Amphion One12 and One 15 Monitors.
Amphion Amp100 Mono Features:
- 50W RMS into 4Ω @ <1% THD
- 120W RMS BTL into 6Ω @ < 1% THD
- Patented AMS (adaptive modulation servo) amplifier technology
- Almost flat THD vs frequency
- 115dB dynamic range
- Output impedance <10mΩ from 20Hz - 20kHz
- Differential inputs with 0.1% resistors for improved CMRR
- AUX output for third hanger channel
- 1U rackmount
- XLR input
- 4 x Argento Audio 3 way binding post for banana's, bare wire or spades.
|Short Description||Amphion Amp100 is a 2x50W Class D stereo amplifier designed to power Amphion One12 and One 15 Monitors|
|Demo in Store||No|
|Watts/Side @ 4 Ohms||No|